Welcome To What's Up With Me!!


This year I want to get personal, to just talk, I have used my blog for business for so long I have grown tired of trying to keep it up dated. SOOOOOO I thought I would give you pieces of my mind ... LOL little pieces at a time.
Now I will from time to time show you what's new in my etsy.com shop but mostly I just want to relax, unwind or get uptight whatever the day brings. But now I'm going to put into words what I'm thinking, what I'm going through, what I'm happy about.

This may become therapy, way cheaper this way!!!


So Welcome
!

Monday, March 4, 2013

Hello all, it's Beth again. The procedure went good. It was a little more painful then they told me it would be but I am feeling better right now. They got all the cancer off the cervix and they don't feel like the syste on my overies will be cancerous. I thought the untersound would be today but it turns out it was just a phyical check today. They do still have to look into it, but they seem very sertain that it is not cancerous. So i am feeling better about that. The servical scarp went as well as it could go.  She said she had to go a little deeper and cut into a few places but for the most part it was all on the serface. I am in a little bit of pain, and i'm not sure what tomarrow will feel like, but knowing that the cancer is out of my body feels wonderful. I am very tired so i won't be blogging alot tonight but i just had to tell everyone that i am doing good. I wanted to thank everyone for there sweet wished and wonderful prayers to help me and my family tho this. My heart go out to families that don't have it as easy as we did. Cancer is a horriable thing that doesn't care about who you are, or what your plans on for the next couple years. We can't control it sometimes and sometimes even with the best efforts we don't win the fight. My family and I were very blessed and fortionate to have a possitave outcome but i ask that you please keep staying involved in a fight for the cure and continue to pray for famils and loved ones that are still fighting the fight.
  Thank you to everyone for helping me through this. I don't know what i would have done without my family and my friends, and there family and friends, and even there family and friends. LoL it's amazing how such a horriable thing can bring so much love or unity. Just because the cancer in gone from me, don't let that love and support and unity go away. Please, keep wearing the ribbins, wearing the shirts, and supporting all our amazing fighters out there.

No comments: